> others like you

If you imply 'awesome, decent, intelligent, beautiful and sexy people' than we have no beef. In fact I'm sure you meant just that.

>Your efforts to throw this thread in the trash bin are noted.

Nah, you don't need help.. ur doing it just right, mate. 'u killing it bro' :)

>We at Technoethical would like to be able to continue answering questions about our T400s laptop installed with fully free BIOS and OS.

Remind me please, I'm senile, you'll certainly pardon.. are those the ones that cost 4 times more than the minifree's and are basically the same deal? :)