OK so what's the problem then ? Sheer bad luck in creating from scratch something very close to the few lines of code leaked? Possible, but unlikely.

And, why would it not be the other way around?

As for "STFU because you don't know what you're talking about":
I wouldn't learn a thing in that case.
Plus it's not because I'm wrong on one point (comparing code so as to not make it too similar), that I'm wrong on all of it. I still think that you're overreacting, given the few lines of codes leaked, and given that much of the code was written prior to the leak. But please enlighten me.