Hi, i have a little question... is there any "Libre" blogging service?
Im thinking to begin (or... resuscitate) a blog to talk about, well, movies, art, and tech. I have a Youtube channel (in spanish) and at the time i had a wordpress id mean to use as an extension to the channel. But i havent write on it since so long that ive lost my email and password. So, im thinking to do reboot and start from 0, this time in a fully free platform, since im not sure if wordpress can be considered "Free as free speech" (Libre como libertad de expresión).
Any recomendations?

PD: Im thinking about start migrating my youtube content to Archive.org or Bitchute (Mediagoblin is a very nice platform, but i miss many community interaction features), it is a small channel anyway, and i do not monetize, and right now youtube is as creative limited as the TV, so, it doesnt worth it.