Interesting this addon called decentraleyes, and already installed. I m reading its github but there's something I m missing to understand on it.

getting into addons/decentraeyes/preferences

then, there's a dialogue box: "exclude domains from inspections".

Iwrotedown; goo gle, and face... I m missing any other domain that performs trackin?. but what does exactly does this feature?. What is dealing with this option?. Understand that just installing it already and automatically protects me againts trackin' from mega-enterprises :).

Thanks in advance for any explanations !.