Hello,
I'm Paolo from Italy.
This week I have installed Trisquel 7 mini 64 bit on a netbook Asus EEEPC 1001 PX.
All is working well for my use, from Abrowser to Wifi :)
As suggested by Supertramp83 in the italian board I think to write about it in h-node. My question is : is possible to upgrade Trisquel 7 mini to a "Trisquel 8 min"?
and how?
I also have try to use the new netinstall 8.iso but is possible only to install Mate as desktop, and also I write now from the Trisquel 8 alpha of the 10 april because the june iso don't boot from the usb key
Can you help me please?

Many thanks for your answers