Electrum runs fine it's the alt wallet electroncash that won't install, it's for the alt coin bitcoin. Cash that came out of the uahf. I can run the binary through electrum parent directory but trying to install it get " import error no module named setup tools.

I figured out that the bitcoinabc wallet needs bitcoincore just as electroncash needs electrum and then install the binaries for the new wallet but bitcoinabc keeps crashing my computer. Maybe my x200 doesn't have enough horsepower to run it? Looked on bitcoin forums and others seem to be able to run it no problem so maybe it's trisquel or my computer, or I'm just dumb!