That's a normal temperature for the Macbook 2,1. It does thermal throttle once it gets to 70C which is pretty easy to do on the 2,1.

The fan on the Macbook doesn't have a proper intake so I highly suggest drilling holes in the bottom where the fan is. It's a pretty easy improvement and it really helped mine with the thermal throttling and now I can watch 1080p videos without it stuttering. To drill holes in it just open up the Macbook and remove the fan and drill a few holes from the inside out, then clean up all the shavings, and then put it back together. I also replaced the thermal paste on mine but it didn't help nearly as much as the holes so I wouldn't bother doing that unless you have some paste laying around.