Just a sidenote: a riseup or autistici account may slightly attract attention to your persona. If one lives in a totalitarian dystopia this should be something to consider.

I agree on one point, not giving invites to strangers or people who are not actively fighting for the right cause, or at least really care about their privacy and are willing to donate a buck every once in a while. I made this mistake a couple of times in the past and oh boy I am not going to make it again.

Take care OP and say hi for me to Strahofag Putaine! :)