Well, first of all I don't do anything illegal on Internet. Second, my user name is 'gnu', it always has been and always will be. No need to hide it, on the contrary I am very proud of my user name. :P

I can see how this can worry you though. I imagine if this was the case, if it was possible for a website to see the path then there would be a warning somewhere about this on the torproject.org website. Never allow javascript btw. Javascript can and in some cases **will** fingerprint your hardware almost uniquely.

I might actually consider changing my user name to 2sexy4u and I might also consider going full Muslim, I'm very bored these days.

I see your point, I don't know, I guess it's impossible. How about asking this question to someone competent? A tor dev or something?