aloniv: "It should perhaps default to mirroring both screens instead."

It could be that the mirroring is working, but not correctly because the integrated display is a hd screen and the external not. So it's not zoomed in the right way (if I open a window its in the lower right corner, not center). There seems to be no correct seperate recognition of the 2nd screen.

What exact terminal-command for which program do I need to simply shut the integrated screen off? (I wanna avoid try and error here..)