He's going to love it.

Thanks for the screenshot, MD. SHAHIDUL ISLAM. I'm going to sound like a hypocrite for listing my reasons for preferring 32 bit, since I miss virtualizing and am whining about needing DVDs and cheap used hard drives to check out 2.0.

32 bit machines are more readily available used and at prices that lower income people can afford. They are also more secure, since they do not have the backdoors that we know Intel has put on since 2008ish (Intel Management Engine) and AMD also has used for about the same time.

A 32 bit system will run on a 64 bit capable machine, but a 64 bit system will not even boot a 32 bit machine into command line. The ecological consequences of disposing of perfectly usable 32 bit machines affects all of us.

hth and /soapbox /ot and thank you, Hayder and Ali, for continued 32 bit support in Uruk.