https://trisquel.info/en/forum/stallman-linux-action-show
‘‘Open source’’ is the developments and distributions model for free software of scripts and packaging systems and apps and desktops, but if ‘‘open source’’ operating systems are shipped with nonfree compoments it WONT be free software anymore, Just like what our RMS has enlighted and warned us. So if available I need to be the new leader for our FSF and our GNU which are now still held under him, but he is no longer young and I am just aged 22 within my full available hours, and I am from the East but a majorities of the Easterns are clueless to free software, even open source. I am here to ask for advices establishing the world-wide initial free software company, whose Libre build system proudly powered under Linux-libre and LibertyBSD kernels, supporting Parabola and Hyperbola (pacman templates), Uruk (urpmi templates), Trisquel, gNewSense, FreeSH (Debian templates), LibertyBSD (BSD templates), to have practicing RMS’s GNU/Enterprise advocations.