Guix SD hasn't been mentioned yet. Curious but no first hand experience here.

HEADS is a libre privacy distro that is similar to TAILS for a slightly more technically savvy user, but it may still be in Beta or even Alpha.

There is interest in a free fork of Devuan mentioned on Dev1Galaxy, but I'll have to get back to you later with the link if that is helpful.

Blag looked like it was coming back for awhile but I haven't seen anything recently.

I see a lot more interest in fully free distros than I did 5ish years ago and a lot more not-quite-ready-for-new-Gnu-users projects that excite me, but Trisquel 7 is still unique and special.

I personally came to Gnu from GnuWinII and to Trisquel from Ubuntu. I was so sick of proprietary software that older packages were a nonissue at that point so therefore I support Ruben's work for his target audience even if and when I do outgrow the need for this much hand holding.

Running as-free-as-I-can-make-it Ubuntu 16.04 for a few days is good enough for me as far as gaining the perspective to appreciate the work that still has to be done on Flidas. It will be released when it is ready.