+1 archive.org. ;)

Also, found out that YouTube seems to make the webpage refresh and
revert the copy-paste stack of your operating system if you happen to
copy some text from inside the videos' webpages. So I do agree: Avoid
YouTube all-together, and also avoid sharing YouTube links. ;)

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com