onpon4

you are probably the only human being in the planet who claims that Ubuntu is more stable or perform better than Debian.
Is there any chance that your surname is Shuttleworth or something like it?

Anyway everyone has the right to have own opinions, right?

So keep using your beloved Ubuntu and I will keep using my Debian.

On a side note.. you do realize that Ubuntu is build starting fron Debian Unstable (Sid) and that there basically no chance that, after all the Canical pathces, it will end up to be more stable that the Debian Stable suite, right?