Flidas (i.e. T8) has liberated QupZilla by erasing these Google nonfree libraries (Google has licensed Chromium into MIT and MPL but not GPL, mis-tolerating Chromium to the nonfree deps), but Parabola has not updated QupZulla since this March, this is here I am requesting Parabola to follow this. SCJ6, smart Cangjie generation 6 IME, is always missing in Parabola. I have today invited few Fuckbook friends to Parabola and Trisquel to be their first few GNU systems, one hasnt priorly known what are free software, they are first of all GNU systems in PC like Parabola and Trisquel, and F-droid app centre in Androids. Once he feels Parabola and Trisquel nice I will also need him to quit nonfree Gplay for Androids like PC, plus if present he will be always needed to throw his iOS devices.