Stallman answered, he is not knowledgeable on the matter. He will ask people who are familiar with fsf's hardware certifying system to decide if fsf should engage in endorsing crowd fundings, which are about libre software. I assume fsf will return, when they have made a decision.

Not sure a raptor mainboard crowd funding should be in the domain of a well known crowd funding website. What do they cost? Costs if the crowd funding target fails? I would rather set up a crowd funding website on for instance raptor's website, if they agree. Raptor would have expenses for technical and price calculations, which raptor would have to bear. In case the funding target is not achieved, is there a fee for returning already received payments? If so who pays?