Hi, I just subscribed to the trisquel-devel mailing list, and I wonder
if this is better discussed there?

I mean, we could discuss it there too (so that we could have two places
of discussion).

On a side note, please notice that I'm not a developer, so don't count
my opinion as any serious...

Finally, having considered all that I just said: my experience with
setting "display" to "none" (or to smething that equally hides it) in
regards to accessibility leads me to consider hiding not ideal. However,
in this case I don't see a problem. Although I would try to set their
display style to something along the lines of "block", or something that
forces the things to appear on a line of their own.

For example, in the case of the #navbar, if people access the page and
the style rule applies, then other people who write things to reference
to "that link in the bar to the right", will have to remember that the
bar deosn't exist for visitors with smaller screens.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com