All I've had time to do is install it, but noscript, privacy badger,
etc. are all available now. I started from scratch and haven't tried
importing any of my existing firefox profiles yet.

When I tried to start from scratch with an earlier version of Firefox
while distrohopping, I discovered the unpleasant reality that the
plug-ins for older versions of Firefox are no longer available, at least
from Mozilla.

That's probably no surprise to a lot of you, but if any of you are
inconvenienced by that, I believe I still have a profile with noscript,
privacy badger, etc. installed and no personally identifiable
information. I probably shouldn't share that with random strangers
online, but if you drop me a private email and you're a regular(ish) on
the forums, I probably will anyway.