>This has to stop

What has to stop? Could you explain it? Is the issue about people just talking about true facts? Does freedom of expression about true facts hurt you?

Think about it? I understand if you feel bad reading this thread, but the reason you are feeling bad is not because I began to speak freely about true things. I think what clearly hurts here everybody is that environment that is created when people began to bull others and try to silence them when they just try to speak.

I think that is what it should be stopped: people just bulling others with bad manners, when they speak freely about their experience or when they began to speak with data about facts.

That is in my opinion what needs to be stopped. As well as the dictatorship of people trying to silence by others when these latter are speaking legitimately about something that happened and that is completely real.

>Leah is trying to make peace with you... despite everything that is happening...

>Please make peace

The thing is that I do not think he needs to make peace with anyone, because as far as I see he is not in war with anyone here.

He should just try to get along well with everybody as we should do...But that is nothing new, because in my opinion that is what he has been trying to do since he is here.

On the other side, I completely understand that he has not answered yet, because maybe he is working for real trying to build a company and trying to have his customers satisfied. When we have placed our orders with him we just got amazed as how quickly he answered every query...and now we understand that one of the reasons is evidently the fact that he steak to the important things and do not waste his time just trying to defend its company in a forum. If I am not mistaken, that is the policy of what he wants to build true products of quality and premier customer service and not just

And also I understand that he might feel enough hurt already because of many of you, just not to continue forever answering a no sense. The patience of people has certain limits.

If you read well all the previous threads, as I have been reading for very long, Tiberiu is always trying to get along well with all others. Maybe in some of the things he said in the past could have been more correct, but honestly it is normal that from time to time you had an occasion when you are less correct when you have in front of you people who is able just to deny evidences to

It is just me or it seems that there is a kind of dictatorship in this forum when something is in favour of Technoethical? Surely I am talking about the moderators...On the contrary they look to be great. I am talking about a possible case of fanaticism among some of its members who seems to feel personally irritated just because others speak about certain facts or just because others are doing well on businesses.

Please, we live in a civilized world who is trying to cope currently with a large enough number of fanatic people. Steak to reason and good manners and do not contribute to degenerate it more.