Hi alimiracle - yes, great idea! As I was saying in this thread, I really feel like the free software community is lacking a central discussion hub, where new and existing ideas can be discussed openly and people who are new to free software (or even those that don't agree with it) can be effectively engaged.

I'd be very interested to join up and give it a try. As for the name .. hmm ... I think the term 'Free Software' or 'Libre Software' should be in there somehow. 'Free Software Forum' or 'Free Software Community Forum' seem like good choices. Maybe the latter is better, to avoid the acronym clash with the FSF? I don't know, maybe someone else can think of something better?