Several mirrors of my APT repository exist [0], donated by various people.

I've updated the website [1] to provide instructions on how to use these when setting up the repository. Your sources.list file would instead contain the line:

deb mirror://linux-libre.fsfla.org/pub/linux-libre/freesh/mirrors.txt freesh main

(In case of line wrapping problems this deb mirror:// entry is supposed to all be on one line.)

So as to spread out the load, please consider updating your package manager to use this new configuration if possible. Manual apt mirror selection is still possible of course.

If you are interested in running a public mirror please let me know so that it can be added to mirrors.txt for use by others.

[0] http://linux-libre.fsfla.org/pub/linux-libre/freesh/mirrors.txt
[1] https://jxself.org/linux-libre/