It's been 6 months and I've still rocking a Minifree Libreboot T400. I've been doing corporate work with it recently (Office 365, LibreOffice, emacs). I still have to cheat with an iPad for some things like Webex and Microsoft Teams because of proprietary crap I need for work, but it's my favourite main machine that has made my big quad i5 Windows desktop obsolete for daily computing. Now it's only used for gaming. :)

Oh, I also bought a 21" monitor for the T400. I found a dock on ebay last year in hopes of being able to use DVI, but it seems dead. I don't know if the system software isn't able to patch it through, or isn't compatible, or the dock is defective. It's probably the dock. The USB won't route to the dock ports either. Oh well. It was only $10. I'll just keep using VGA/USB ports on the laptop for now to drive the monitor.

A couple pics I put up on instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdu4STvl23H/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdpvplLl2gn/

(Don't ya just love that IBM Model-M mold keyboard? It was made by Unicomp, who owns the original molds and is still building the things. It's clickety-clackety heaven!)

If you're sitting on the fence about getting a system from Ministry of Freedom, hop off towards the buy side. It's rewarding and supports our community.