I'm not an advanced user, nor a Libreboot user, nor I like to deal with
boot configurations (because I'm a disaster doing so), but here follows
an interesting suggestion:

I suspect this is the step which is remaining (search for "Libreboot"):
https://jxself.org/linux-libre/ .

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com