The only issue I can think of is that there is no committment from
Node.js maintainers to guarantee software freedom. So we can't assume
that all software there is free.

There are some other issue with Node.js, but they are not related to
software freedom, and are way more technical. People from the GNU Guix
project can describe these extra issues better.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com