Mr. Scania, I'm going to try to answer you first. I do not think that there are any plans currently in the works because init freedom is not within the scope of this project.

I do, however, see a lot more interest in free software among the init freedom community. You probably aren't familiar with the term "fly on the wall" so will "lurker" do for now?

I mean that I am not a software engineer or an active member of this community, just somebody who is interested. I can give you a road map but I can't take you there.

Does that make sense?

GrevenGull, I left windows in a different era so this is just the best I can do.

Systemd is to the Gnu/Linux community as religion or politics is to