> If you don't believe in trust, why make an exception for Google?

If you are asking "Why do you trust Google" - I don't.

> the closest thing I see is asking Magic Banana to investigate the Firefox source code, so I may have been mistaken.

Yep, np. And I wasn't necessarily asking him to investigate but was rather trying to find out if his statements were based on facts or on words of others.

https://trisquel.info/en/forum/thoughts-about-new-type-network

> Can you explain what you mean by this?

Our whole culture is based on problem-solution pairs. We approach everything in life as a problem and look for solutions. And that's why technology is also based on this approach. So I am thinking if there is another approach.