I have the exact same automatic disgust for that word/lazy noise that
people who don't have enough attention span to actually use words make.

English is weird and you (alimiracle) deserve to never, ever have to
speak it or write it again unless you want to. Hayder's got your back as
far as talking to the anglos and there's tons of writing talent here if
he ever burns out or needs a break.

As far as missing anything, other than "my grandmother's victrola"
programmes that simply aren't practical to adapt to the modern world, I
don't see anything missing that you have the power to code for me and mine.

One peek at the "education" section of the simplest package manager had
me oohing and aaahing. You also have my deepest respect for the newly
patched 32-bit kernel, which will work just fine on my pre-Intel ME
laptops. These are affordable for low income folks in my country as well
as your own.

Your priorities shine through and your sense of optimism inspires us old
and tired and worn out people. :)

The upstream issues are the only reason why I haven't already taken up
permanent residence in a beta release with dependencies on an alpha
release. :)