Hello, everyone.  I am Ignacio Agulló, and since the year 2011 I maintain
the ITC Holidays Calendar for the professionals of the Information and
Communication Technologies in general and for the members of the Computer
Engineers Association of Spain (Asociación de Técnicos de Informática, ATI) in
particular.  The calendar contains all of the editions for a total of 16 yearly
celebrations, some of which are already extinct.

     The Calendar is published through the Google Calendar application in
formats iCal and HTML. This allows for subscribing to the Calendar from most
agenda and e-mail applications, and also view the calendar as a web page or
insert it in one. The calendar is available in English, Spanish and Galician.
Here you have the link to the English version:

International ICT Holidays
iCal:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/atinet.es_475jrhngqo61ovcspnaj07onjk%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
HTML:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=atinet.es_475jrhngqo61ovcspnaj07onjk%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Madrid

     For 2018, five holidays are still unannounced – subscribing to the
calendar is the best choice to avoid being surprised by unexpected date changes.

     Furthermore, four from the calendar holidays are freedom holidays.  Here
goes the list of Freedom Holidays:

February, 14: I love Free Software Day 2018,
https://fsfe.org/campaigns/ilovefs/index.en.html
Organizer: Free Software Foundation Europe, https://fsfe.org/

March, 28: Document Freedom Day, http://documentfreedom.org/
Organizer: Digital Freedom Foundation, http://www.digitalfreedomfoundation.org/
Note: The edition for 2018 is not announced yet

April, 21: Hardware Freedom Day, http://www.hfday.org
Organizer: Digital Freedom Foundation, http://www.digitalfreedomfoundation.org/

September, 16: Software Freedom Day, http://www.softwarefreedomday.org
Organizer: Digital Freedom Foundation, http://www.digitalfreedomfoundation.org/
Note: The edition for 2018 is not announced yet

Notes: I would wish all celebrations were like SysAdmin Day, announced 360 days
in advance.  I update the calendar every January the 1st, but many celebrations
aren't still announced as of that date.  Specifically the very first holidays
of the year are typically announced on early January, so I won't bother to
publish the news yet.  That is the reason why this year I didn't publish the
news until January the 24th (first celebration happening on January the 28th,
Data Protection Day, wasn't announced until January the 23rd), and today (first
free celebration happening on February the 14th, I love Free Software Day,
wasn't announced until the last 24 hours).  Also, I knew of a non-ITC freedom
celebration to be included on this list, Education Freedom Day, but sadly it
seems to have disappeared after 2015.

--
Ignacio Agulló · agu...@ati.es