Hi Akito,

Thanks for the advice (sorry not got back before now, had to go away for work last 2 weeks).

I've cleared cookies/history/add-ons but has made no difference to Abrowser unfortunately.

I've tried your instructions for the Firefox Tar, but it doesn't seem to be working for me (?). The Firefox Tar is sitting in my download files, wondering if I need to do anything with that first? Or put it somewhere else perhaps? Maybe my whole system is compromised in some way.

Seems to be discussion in forums re Icecat browser, which would be preferable as its open software. If you have the time, what would the terminal instructions be for Icecat ?

Again, thanks in advance, J