I have been looking for a review of a rk3399 debian main notebook. I cannot
find one. I want to know how these cpus manage common
notebook use.

The broader idea would be a low priced 7 inch rk3399 notebook
like the one laptop per child concept. A computer most
people would be able to buy, also for their children. Maybe
people would be better of buying a phone? Difficult to say. The
notebook should be easy to disassemble and repair. It should
only have libe software installed.
This cabinet
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/portable-computer-7-inch-Android-netbook_60637532131.html
appears to be generic. If an organization bought 100000 the
manufacturer probably would sell a rk3399 version. The matter
is if the rk3399 is fast enough to act like a pc?