Afeno, I really appreciate your thoughtful and carefully researched contributions to these forums. But can I ask that you please trim your posts? Quoting the entire post to which you have replied is unnecessary, and makes it more confusing and time-consuming to read threads on the web forum (or using a mail client that doesn't automatically hide quoted text). Where some reference to the previous post is necessary to make sure your reply makes sense, you can just quote the relevant section(s) inline (within your reply). Thanks a lot :)