Sorry, I didn't see your full post. All that was included in the message sent to the mailing list was "I've managed to get Debian, MInt and Trisquel to boot." This post is also missing the last paragraph in the email. Are you editing your comments after posting? If so, replying to your posts instead would be less confusing for mailing list users.

This page[1] seems to be down at the moment, but when it's back up I do suggest trying an earlier ISO. There have been changes from ISO to ISO that caused booting issues[2] for me until it was fixed in the 4/2 ISO. Maybe similar changes have affected booting on Macs. I'm totally guessing, though.

[1] http://jenkins.trisquel.info/makeiso/iso/
[2] https://trisquel.info/en/issues/23638