Finally got a live session of Mini up and running, and I have to say - with all due respect to the hard work of the Trisquel devs - that I'm very disappointed to see that Mini is not only still using LXDE as the DE (given it's being discontinued in favour of LXQT), but that it's still using Midori as the browser. I've tried using Midori many times, in many different distros running LXDE. It's never convinced me it is a mature project, which is an important criteria for a browser given the security issues of the web, and now on top of that it's also a dead project. I'm hoping to see radical rethink of Mini during T9 devevelopment.