Hi everyone,

It seems we miss some dependancies for playing dvd videos in flidas.

We have the libdvdread4 to run the command
sudo /usr/share/doc/libdvdread4/install-css.sh

But it seem I haven't the install-css.sh file in the folder to make it install.

So the terminal can't find my command.

We also miss the libdvdcss2 to read them in VLC. We had it in Trisquel 7.

gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly is also unavaliable. The terminal tells it exists or be out of use, or only avaliable from another source.

I'm on a 64 bit machine.

The terminal also says gstreamer0.10-plugins-good:i386 gstreamer0.10-plugins-base:i386 gstreamer0.10-plugins-good gstreamer0.10-plugins-base
come in remplacement.

These are installed.

But I cannot play any dvd for now.

Does anyone have the same things ?