Over the last few days I've experienced the same issue while using WebHTTrack to clone a big website (ca. 30 GB so far, maybe twice that in all ... eventually) but the download stalls after varying periods. My ThinkPenguin dongle is TPE-N150USB, for which:

> lsusb
> Bus 002 Device 003: ID 0cf3:9271 Atheros Communications, Inc. AR9271 802.11n

WebHTTrack opens & closes four ports as it grabs the linked webpages. There are many .wav files, and some do not open right away. Eventually everything stops, and when I attempt
a reconnection to my wireless network, I get the following message:

                                "Connection activation failed"
                                  "(24) Timeout was reached"

Thinkpenguin Support suggests that this may be a firmware issue and sent me the appropriate file and instructions, but I'm not going to try for a while because of competing time-sensitive issues. I'm running Flidas on a Lenovo T420 laptop and storing
the data on a USB-connected IOMEGA 1.0TB hard drive. Lots of room there.

This issue has surfaced only recently. I have cloned other websites with Belanos without
any issues.

George Langford