Jxself, I wasn't trying to be a whitewasher,

I am merely saying, there are different levels of evil with regard to non-free stuff.

Some are worse than others obviously such as microsoft and google and apple.

Then there are gnu/linux distros that have more in common with linux that gnu philosphy wise.

PS, if you cannot make it free with all four freedoms, then it is complete and utter crap. That's my view.

a good example is again and this time I will call them by their correct names, malwaresoft winbugs, gaggle and crapple.

;)

PS, I agree non-free shouldn't be used, unless you plan to free it and then use the free version.

So yeah... take it for what its worth, I am only saying that while not recommended for normal use, it is at least less shitty then something that can NEVER BE FREE!

:/