Ok, so, running systemctl list-units I noticed some things:

ofono.service   loaded active running   oFono Mobile telephony stack
openvpn.service   loaded active exited    OpenVPN service
avahi-daemon.socket  loaded active running   Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD Stack Acti

As far as I am aware, I don't use Mobile phone in my computer, neither do I use VPN (I tried using BitMask but it leaks DNS, so for now I don't use it) and I think avahi is meant for using network printers which I don't have. So, it should be ok to disable these right? I mean, it's not like these are in the critical chain MagicBanana mentioned, but I guess having less stuff running would not be bad either way, right? The thing is, am I considering it right? I couldn't find much information online about Ofono for example. How can one know what each entry on the list-units option does? Which ones are essential and which ones are not?
Thanks.