> Reading this five pages you can run Icedove - Enigmail - Thorbirdy without a
> problem even with your disgusting gmail account.

Back when I had a disgusting Gmail account, Google would lock my account for a
few hours almost every time I accessed it using Torbirdy. Also, every time I
used Icedove at all (without Torbirdy) from a new IP address it would refuse to
let Icedove download my emails until I signed in through webmail and confirmed
my location. Apparently Google's approach to "keeping your account secure" is
to track you, and they won't allow you to use their anti-service unless your
inform them when and where you travel.