Hey everyone,

So in Trisquel 7 (with gnome and nautilus) I used to have the right click giving the option to wipe a file,which was the nautilus secure-delete integration. Now in T8 I don't see that I have anyway of doing it, because caja has a lot less integrated stuff compared to nautilus. Another example is the lack of gpg integration (I used to just right click and select verify or decrypt, T8 has none of that). Has anyone solved it?

I found this https://github.com/Fred-Barclay/Caja-Wipe but would prefer not to have to search for additional software on the web everytime I want to have a right click doing something. Yes, I know one could write scripts to do it, but I am looking for a package that adds all the nautilus integration to caja.