>I think there is a difference between banning and not promoting. Not including a channel by default is not a ban, since the user is still free to add that channel. Including it by default promotes it. Apple is a nasty company, and I don't see why they deserve the privilage of being promoted by Trisquel. I feel the same way about including Amazon and Google as one-click search engines in Abrowser.

There is another issue, which is that these videos are trailers. Trailers are intended to encourage the viewer to watch the full movie. Can the full movies be accessed through totem? I doubt it, in which case they will encourage the user to view the film elsewhere. It is often very difficult to obtain some films without DRM or non-free software. It's probably not a good idea to advertise a film unless you provide a freedom-respecting path toward obtaining that film.

this is exactly the long version of my comment above, that is if I was in the verbose mood. My cheers go to you mate mason o/