No problem with the language, I could understand everything you said.

I'm not a Trisquel maintainer, only a fan and a user, so don't take my word for it: I think the Sources ISO is there so people can have one big archive of the necessary code used for building the final product. Or so they can burn the ISO and have a permanent souvenir of the stuff for future generations. :D

The Mini ISO, as I said that it installs an LXDE-flavored variant, does indeed use openbox. Here's a preview of what you're going to have if you grab the Mini variant: https://i.imgur.com/o8201ie.png

I'm trying to be as helpful as I can and also keep it a bit non-technical so more people can try it. That's from my point of view the point of all this - having a community of people who support each other when bad times come. ;)