Hi guys i'm looking for some help with libreboot installation, i have a raspberry pi, and i have a thinkpad x200 waiting for the installation. My chip model is a WINDSOND 25Y64VFIG, with this chip can i follow the instructions on the libreboot page? or i have to use a different pinout? These are the instructions for the X200 on the libreboot site https://libreboot.org/docs/install/rpi_setup.html#raspberry-pi-thinkpad-x200.
In the guide they use a MX25L6405D 16 pin chip, my chip is also 16 pin.
Can i follow these instructions safely or not?
I'm not a guru in electronics but i want to try to flash libreboot my self.
You know what they say: give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime