Okay, but what advantages does systemd have then that makes it worth changing to besides being easier on developers.

I honestly don't see any so far, other than that its easier on the developers. I have seen more cons than pros personally.

But actually I read devuan's position and without-systemd.org and nosystemd.org.

I read something about how it is a neverending project. Poettering even said that according to wikipedia, and I am wondering what his goal is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systemd

 Tell me, is the accepted answer at this link correct?

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/5877/what-are-the-pros-cons-of-upstart-and-systemd/6190

It says it manages passwords even