Actually, I had the same issue on 2 machines. The second machine I did not get so far. It asked me to check my internet connection and gave me the following alert:

W:The repository 'http: flidas-security Release' does not have a Release file., W:Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use., W:See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details., E:Method gave invalid 400 URI Failure message: Unable to connect to :http:, E:Method gave invalid 400 URI Failure message: Unable to connect to :http:

Any thoughts?