Hi Everyone

I have used Trisquel 5, 6, 7 and 8 on the same quad-core computer. It's
possible that it is my PC but I am pretty sure that Trisquel 8 is a lot
more unstable.

I am having frequent freezes(basically daily) were my mouse continues to
work but I can't switch between workspaces and all applications are frozen.

I think I am going to give Gentoo a try. I tried Salix a while ago and I
liked it but there was flash installed by default, I am also not sure
about non-free software and Slackware. Many non-systemd projects seem to
be in trouble and then if you add in concerns over poorly maintained
software... I am not sure what to do.

Trisquel is a wonderful project and I am sad to leave. I will post here
again if I more confident that it was in fact systemd. Perhaps one day
it will be dropped.

Have a great day-Patrick