Thank you,
so do we (Trisquel users) need to upgrade kernel? Or you are saying that as an alternative to see if I can solve the wifi thing?

About USB adpter, I saw Thinkpenguin is USA based and I am in Spain so the shipping is not easy, I have had bad experiences recently with customs charging randomly absurd amounts, time ago I never had that issues but now it is different and it seems to happen more often. I have not found Thinkpenguin distributors in Europe so I have checked your second choice, tehnoetic. Any customer experiences with them?