Hello dear friends,
Excuse me if this is not a good place to ask my question, but I thought I could answer my question here. I need a website to watch movies, there are many options available like Netflix and Hulu, but these sites uses DRM technology! I find ((popcorn time)) website and it's great, but my friends told me that using this site is illegal, because it violates copyright law! Popcorn time is a free software (with GPL v3 license) and source code available in here: https://github.com/popcorn-official please guide me... I have no idea. Is popcorn time legal or illegal? should I use it or not?!
Thanks a lot...