On 2018-12-22 09:38 PM, calmst...@posteo.de wrote:
Just delete all my posts and threads on this website, I can no longer trust myself being on here.

PS,

I was foolish, forget I exist.

David, delete this and all other threads of mine/posts.

You have 137 posts since February 2018.

Do you expect someone to go through the forum to delete all these?

I am embarrassed at some of the things I have said on the internet but I have never wished death on someone. This is accessible family and friends. You really might want to bring this to some kind of closure besides asking for this kind of moderation.

-Patrick(not a moderator, just concerned)