> I thought there was something blocking non-free softwares, but it's silly
> because it's a restriction of freedom too.

It might not be as easy or convenient to install non-free software on
Trisquel compared to other distros, and our documentation and community
don't support non-free software, but it's your system and Trisquel does
not restrict you from installing non-free software if you choose to.

> If I remove those software aftwards, would my OS be free again or should
> I reinstall the os because some thirdpart applications corrupt it.

There are two issues here: freedom and security. If you stop using a
non-free program and remove it, and it no longer has any influence on
your life, then freedom-wise everything should be fine. However,
depending on the program I suppose that it is possible security-wise
that it modified your system in some way that persists after removing
the program. I don't know enough about security to know whether this is
something to worry about with VirtualBox or JavaFX.

By the way, Eclipse actually is free software and can be installed
easily from Trisquel's repository.